Thursday, January 5, 2023

Arch Ultimate Plasma Edition

Arch Ultimate Plasma. Edition is a sleek distribution.
I am not a fan of Arch, simply because it drives me nuts when installing.
It's live session is very long due to its persistence on checking everything before booting.
It is simply paranoia in psychiatric terminolgy.
I am going to keep it until I finish my book on Linux Fundamentals, since at boot time it goes through all the naming fiasco of hooking udev to dbus to POSIX to kernel which is boring for an old guy who used Linux over 20 years.
Linux is only 30 years old.
It has a long life time.
However, I recommend it to a guy or girl who really wants to dig into internals of Linux.
Not for these YouTube guys who brag about their prowess on a dark terminal which is an antithesis to me.

Linux should fit in a 2GB stick and anything above is bloat ware!.

Now little warning.
These guys Zorin and PoP OS leave behind a script and one cannot clean erase the USB for refuse.
I have over 25 USB sticks with bootable Linux on them only Ubuntu and Sparky Linux I have two copies.
I love the animal graphic of Ubuntu front face when booting.
I love nature and Ubuntu developers coming from South Africa love nature.
Good on you.
Sparky Linux I have media edition and game over editions.
I support Linux gamers but not Steam OS of Valve.
It is long time before I right about Linux and my workhorses are Debian and Emmabantus.

I have love an affinity for Star Linux from Russia.
They have done a wonderful job of having sessions for desktop, tablet and cellphone.

Unlike Americans Russians are smart on table desktop and in the battle field.
Ask an American about Linux, they only know Microsoft's capitalistic crave.
I hate Microsoft from the time I entered Linux.

It is simply aristocratic lady in Kandy who hides her age behind a glossy sari.
That is my best description of Linux.
I have only one experience with Apple Globe with a faulty disk, I never used it beyond Redhat ? 6, certainly not Redhat 7.
I have ditched SuSe and Redhat for good long years.


No comments:

Post a Comment