Monday, November 18, 2019

Political Will for Integration


Political Will for Integration

Politics is not my fascination!
I am a below average political citizen by all means.

I did not feel the pulse of the nation but was drowned in a total theoretical dream world of mine.

My prediction of neck and neck race with a win by a nose has gone awry.

Mind you I neither did read the local papers nor watched any BIASED or Polarized TV.

I guess no Television station made a broadcast to the effect of a balance discussion.

The Election Commissioner’s spicy or saucy comment is a reminder of the ground zero level.

I did not miss anything.


I have decided to read Des Capital but mind you there isn’t a single copy available in this Buddhist city of Kandy.

The volume III was available but I refused to buy it without the first two volumes.

This is what happens when a nation gives free books (I am totally against this political ploy) to its students that their soiled papers end up as Kadala Gottees (wrappings for chick peas).

They do not value the books or the knowledge imparted.


In a world where putrid Facebook and Twitter discourses determine political wisdom, rather  the outcome and in a digital world where paper has no value but of course pdf files can be a substitute.

Now my bone of contention.

These are my addition to the Des Capital.

Democracy has failed the minority view.

Democracy is crazy (D.M. O’ Crazy).

Democracy is dead.

Democracy has failed the economy!

In Democracy there is no common sense but polarization on ethnic, religious, and more importantly the power of the money to change political will.

Hegemony succeeded.

The common sense failed.

Segregation and polarization worked.

The education system failed in full.

What happens when we employ a SINGLE language policy to educate the poor masses FREE.

I have seen this as a university don.

English language skills are hopelessly inadequate for communication and reading.

Forget about French (I have a O’ Level pass in French but that is not enough to translate the content of this English blog piece)

I think we should place heavy emphasize on language skills (not Tamil and Sinhala).

The link language English is the only solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment