Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Next Step-OEM Release

Linux has gone into the next stage of the development process that expands its rightful place and the wider audience.

I was waiting for the pocket solution.That is to carry the operating system in your pocket.

That is a reality now and most of the Light Weight
distributions incorporate USB stick use.I feel this should be mandatory to all distributions (Live / Desktop) and come as a the default.

The next most important thing is to penetrate all Original Equipment Manufacturers.
OEM should be mandatory within the next two years.
I can now list two of them.
One is Mint Linux other is Untangle.
I deal with Untagle separately but Mint I have already mentioned.

Come on guys / and girls make your presence felt in every little equipment from talking dolls to thermostat to Robots.

Then Microsoft cannot even catch your tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment