Sunday, February 18, 2018

Words of Wisdom, Pick Only the Gems


Words of Wisdom, Pick Only the Gems

My attempt of spreading the "Words of Buddha" is simply an extension of my handling of the written language.

Of course English is handicapped without proper words to express the Sansara and the Beings bounded by Kamma, simply because, English as a language is corrupted by the Word, Soul.

There is no Soul in Dhamma but "Conditional Existence of Aggregates" of five senses and the quintessential Mind.

Mind is the base from which we have to be freed from.

It is not easy and its very nature is bondage or attachment to senses.


The way forward is Meditation.

It is the Dhammanussati (Recollection of Dhamma) that is more important than "Ana Pana Sati".

Ana Pana Sati without the understanding of Dhamma is meaningless to a novice.

Currently Meditation is corrupted by commercial inputs and interests.

Dhamma has to be freed from bondage to money.


So to defuse this commercial inputs, I am following Rev. Shravasti Dhammika's (Born in 1951 and his Australian name cleverly hidden by him) methods of contemplating of Buddha Vacana.

His attempt is pristine.

My attempt is simple and ordinary but verbose in content.

I never state it is mine or Buddha.s.

That is the secret.

They are all hidden in some my verbose poems and verses.

If I put the dogma call religion to these pristine words, their meaning is lost by default.

So read the verbosity but pick only the gems that are hidden in my Web Site, rather Blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment