Friday, September 20, 2019

Difference between a Physicist (me) and a Priest (you)


Difference between a Physicist (me) and a Priest (you)

I love physics.
A physicist is one who enjoys in abstract thinking of matter (the 5% of the universe we can see) and non matter (Dark Matter is special entity for me) and agrees with a another physicist who has abstract thinking similar to but another (me) or similar physicist.
If another physicist has different abstract thinking to me physicist, we engage in conflict of interest in abstract thinking but I do not destroy his abstracts but I live because of his alternative views that rejuvenate new wave of abstracts.
Neither he nor me be any nearer to the reality, the world we imagine live in but that does not matter because we let the free inquiry takes its precedence.

In the case of a priest, he also lives in an abstract world created by his or her god but he does not let another priest of another imaginary god lives with harmony (very few) or without harmony (majority).
So all those priests live in conflict of abstracts and they die with conflicts.
Whereas a physicist will die in total peace even if he has not solved all his abstract thinking puzzles knowing very well another physicist will take a cue from his or her abstracts.
I have ten or more mysteries to solve or engage in and makes my ripe old age worth living in abstracts but with total Somanassa Citta but not in a deplorable Domnassa Citta that politicians bring to this world with empty promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment