Friday, July 26, 2024

Star Linux of Arch is a Monster BUT

Star Linux of Arch is a Monster BUT it cannot configure WiFi or log out of a live session.

This is the very reason I ask the newbies not to try Arch at all. It makes simple things very arduous. They say a professor cannot cross a bridge in our venal language.

My motto is small is beautiful!

In other words, small and functional.

Big (bloat) and dysfunctional belong to Americans.

That is why I carry Puppy Linux in a USB around my neck when I travel abroad.

I prefer Puppy.

Fossa Pup-2020 is much better is a DebainDog distribution.

On that note of WiFi connection Ubuntu is the best in town only second to Puppy Linux.

On that subject of Big Linux, I was trying to download Big Linux (dysfunctional from 2012) Archive Linux and I could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment