Sunday, July 28, 2024

Volumio-3.703-2024

This is a commercial product like DaVinci Resolve

Please visit its home page.

Volumio-3.703-2024

One good point is, even though it is 4GB image, it uses the rest of  USB stick for data storage.

This is something Linux developer should include by default in Live USB install. Of course, Puppy Linux perfected the ability to populate the entire USB many years ago when the market was empty of storage options, other than USBs

I am referring to SSDs which came to the marker pretty late.

Knoppix Linux now gone defunct had a script to extend (it has its own partition type) the persistent storage ones need and even leaving space for NTFS partition

This is an iso Image of of 4GB of an Audio Output Program.

This is an open source Music Player one can carry in a USB Stick or SD Card on a cellphone.

My NUC has no Audio input and output ports and I have to stick a USB Media Player (I have one) the for input of ear phone jacks, to listen to any Audio. 

I do not like to stick a pair of ear phones except when traveling by air.

So its performance was not tested, but I will certainly carry it in my pocket with  Batocera and Chimera Game USBs.

My challenge for  Linux developers is to make a Similar Utility of Video Player, like KODI (it can be installed on hard disk), OBS Studio and more importantly Kdenlive to be carried in a USB stick and play it on the go.

USB sticks are ubiquitous now on this planet.

One has to write a small script like Linux MultiSystem USB.

That is all but it has to be an iso Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment