Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Puppy Linux Collectionn

Puppy Linux Collection 

I found a Puppy Collections in an Archive and downloaded a few of my favorites in the past.

FatPup

Lupu

Wary

Topup

Wolf and a many I forget the names.

Using Linux MultiSystem I wrote them into 8GB USB.

FatPup included, only 5 pf them are 64 bits and bootable. 

All the others of 32 bits are not bootable.

But I find a guy with a 32 bit computer not working. 

I can boot one of these images and see the problem with the hardware including graphic card functionality and install Puppy Linux in those hardware.

I could not write sfs file of EasyPup since it is an image not an Iso file. 

However it is a persistent image and I have it in a separate USB. It is pretty impressive for a guy who started Linux experience with Puppy Linux.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment