Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Algorithm can crack your password


BBC failed to highlight this fact.
A good program should have both positive and negative comments.

Bum sucking is a political game!

Algorithm can crack your password

I am not a truth seeker or truth hunter but a believer in truth.
The truth is the Internet is filled with untruth and it spies on you every second for no logical reason but for profit for giant corporations as big as Google, Facebook and Twitter.

I did not include Amazon by mistake.

If you look at all are Americans but China is entering with hacker mentality.
KGB did that in the past unfortunately Russian Mafiosi (East Europeans, too) is doing that now.
I came from the Linux fraternity with ethical hacking as a necessity for cooperative endeavour devoid of profit only mentality.

But if one is good in Linux one can use the tools in Linux like, piping, filtering, scripting and debugging the code to save you from somebody using an algorithm to crack your password of your email (may be your paranoid spouse suspecting you).

That is about the PC but your cellphone is the worst enemy of you letting others know every bit of you are thinking or planning for future to exploit you in mid air.

I was paranoid once. An Indian guy snoozed on my computer on behalf of Microsoft and traced him back to his loose Internet connection and warned him.
I never saw him again in daylight or night since I used a Linux script to follow his whereabouts.
That is the only time I had a misgiving with a short password.
My password now is 18 characters long and any algorithm that cracks it, I will give he or she the Nobel Prize in Hacking (Utility).
None of my private stuff is not out in the web.
They belong to me and nobody can violate it.
I used to say if I was born in America due to my inborn antagonism to authority including teachers would have killed me by 20 years.
If I did not rise again the nasty teacher, I had, I wouldn't have progressed, in life and academic cycles.
I am immune to cellphone.

It can even cause tumours in the brain in young girls and I do not mind our politicians getting brain cancers.

I use it for playing light games, only three of them in all.
It cannot play Pingue and Bubble game my favourite games.
The cellphone is your earthwhile enemy, if you are doing some critical work.

No comments:

Post a Comment