Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Linux without a TV Card Functionality.

Linux without a TV Card Functionality.

Linux has done everything possible in the IT World but it has failed me in one thing.
I have many TV cards working on Linux.
It may be due to various countries not providing the channels and band widths.
It is also due to OEM guys not giving the hardware specifications.
Now I use the TV Box (not the card) directly attached to the LCD monitor.
I do not use Windows and that is the only option I have in this pat of the world.
I am not sure how TV cards behave in other parts of the world.
I hope a Linux Guru or Linux Magazine or Linux Format write an article on this important issue.
I actually do not watch TV in my country.
None of their programs interest me but almost 99% of the guys and girls are TV addicts.
I even do not watch cricket but mind you I watched all the 69 football matches.
Who says, I am not a sports' crazy guy, even in my twilight years.
I am no crazy with politics (even though I pen my frustrations at times here) but our politicians who are capable any lie under the sun has ruined our interest.
It is true for ant average citizen but the crime of not getting interested in politics is the rig the elections left, right and center and the stupid opposition is impotent in mounting a revival, reversal or reprieve of the ailing system.

No comments:

Post a Comment