Saturday, May 25, 2024

Budgie Desktop

Budgie Desktop

I have not used Budgie Linux Distribution in the past and my experience and impression may be outdated.

It has a pleasing appearance and and all the panels (selection of a particular application is difficult, in my case over 100 applications) are on the top which is alien to me (good old days everything was on the right hand corner, menus, applications, task bars etc).

I am Ubuntu (traditional Ubuntu, vertical right hand corner selection panel) and Gnome with bottom of the desktop (it used to be left side of the desktop) where one can rearrange the application to one's content.

Well, nothing to beat Gnome Desktop experience with number of workplaces to work interactively.

Workplaces were my craze for multitasking, some in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment