Sunday, August 6, 2023

Discipline

Discipline comes first.

It  does not come from home or parents.

It does not come from Church or Priests.

Discipline does not come from meditation.

I hate military discipline which is brutal.

The discipline comes from self control.

I think my discipline comes from my last birth.

I may or may have had meditation practice in my last birth.

I do not practice meditation at all..

Perhaps it would have been my military discipline in the last life.

I would have been killed in a battle in the last World War II (as a result of wounds sustained).

I hate all forms of War.

I do not wish to be dead in World War III.

I hate even killing animals.

I prefer to be a vegetarian so that no animal flesh supports my muscles or body.

My muscles are weak after Coronavirus Moderna Vaccine, and it may be a punishment (Kamma Vipaka) for my indulgence in war in the previous birth.

I love military and civilian aircrafts.

I wanted to become a pilot but never wanted to be a passive guy on a space ship.

I love action games.

I do not like cars, since they can never take off to air.

I hope a hybrid car would come into existence.

Coming back to My Discipline it goes like this.

When I come home after hard days work and sit for my main meal, I enjoy every bit of that meal, even it is pol sambol and dhal (I hate dhal now but love dhal Wadde).

I feed the cat first. She is very impatient and kring on my cloths. Cat on the right side.

Then I feed the dog.
He on the left side and my hand on his back.
Dogs do not like keeping the hand on their head.
They sit quietly by my side till I finish my meal.

The discipline or training for the pet is simple.
They have to wait till I finish.

I take my meal very slowly.

Nobody can talk when I eat.

I am now on retirement and no duties left and I chatter a lot at the table.

Happily no dogs and cats.

No gossip from my mother or my siblings.

I am in total meditative mode when eating and  I go through the days work and I run through,  in my mind whether, I had done any mistakes.

If there were any mistakes or missing points or outstanding jobs, after the meal, I ring the exchange and contact the guy or girl for confirmations.

Then I tell the exchange you cannot call me until I am on duty.

If anybody calls me I come out blasting and no polite exchanges.

This worked well in UK,too.

By the way, I wake up at 7AM even in the thick of winter.

Listen to some music and Terry Vogan was my favourite.

There were lot of conversations from listeners from 7 to 9, including legal matters.

Informative and educational.

This habit I kept all my life.

In the University I was the first to arrive and I even take the keys and open the office and switch on the computers and the network.

They are switched off at 4.30PM.

I even swipe my room and leave the rubbish in front of the door.

This habit I learned from my late professor.

I start the day with a clean slate.

By the way, I sleep well and nobody can wake me up when sleeping.

I slept through the biggest cyclone in UK which swept the roof of my neighbour.
Having heard the thump I pushed the fridge and freezer against the door.

Even the parapat wall collapsed.

I slept through the biggest earthquake in New Zealand of 7.2 rickter scale.

I was thrown off the bed and when woken up, I saw the Buddha image hanging precariously on the nail.

I could not sleep (fear of collapsing roof) for 6 weeks because of aftershocks.

I came home never to go back to New Zealand.

I was jobless for 6 moths and that was the longest holiday in my working career.

Currently I am addicted to sleep and very soon no more blog pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment