Monday, October 1, 2018

Fraudulent Financial Activity in Ceylon


I am posting this draft letter for the public to be aware of our post offices and banks (including officers and investigators who fail in their duty) in Ceylon. 

Whom it may concern.
Fraudulent Financial Activity in Ceylon
Anywhere between and including USA and Ceylon
(Colombo and Kandy in particular)

I have lost several cheques posted from USA to me, this year.
This is not the first time this has happened but they never encashed my cheques before. 
I have reason to believe, inside help from the bank (that means bank officers) is solicited and my signature had been forged.
This are all criminal activity and the post office officers, most likely in Colombo have a group of people operating in the sorting office who have linked with the bank officers.

I need to investigate this fully.

Please do not send any cheques in my name until full investigation is conducted to my satisfaction. 
In future, if you send any cheques please send it by Recorded/Registered post (postage could be deducted from my dues).
I am considering sending this money to a third country (probably Australia or UK), if proper investigation is not carried out in Ceylon.

For this to be done properly, I need corporation from the institution, Amazon.

Please send me the following details.

1. The dollar number or the face value of the cheque.

2. The bank in USA that the cheque was printed.

3. The date of issuance.

4. Bank/s in Colombo that they were encashed.

5. The date of encashment.

6. Who has encashed it (deposited in a commercial or government bank).

7. Central banks notification or the enchashment value (this can be helpful to narrow down the dates of encashment).

8. Any other detail that may be of value for the police investigators.

No comments:

Post a Comment