Sunday, June 2, 2024

Stacer Utility

Stacer Utility

This Utility is something one should have on your desktop especially if you are playing games.

I am installing Ubuntu 24.04 for the Umpteenth time.

I see only the arrows and if I click the button on the right I get terminal activity.

But no idea about the CPU, Memory usage and Diska usage

This is where the Stacer comes.

It is sitting my RAM and gives a running commentary.

1. CPU 65 to 70%.

2. Memory usage 1.5GB out of *GB RAM.

3. Disk Usage is 350MB so far 

4. Download speed is 0 bytes to 900 bytes

5. Upload Speed.  I  tried jitsi and it went up to about 500Kb/sec

6. My NUC has 2 CPU Cores

7. CPU usage 0 bytes 

8. I started using Firefox, CPU went up to 90% usage and settled down to 65%.

9. I tried LibreOffice both Memory and CPU usage went up.

10. Finally I tried AbiWord it almost did not show any chages, may be few MB of memory.

This is why I use AbiWord, it is a powerful Word Processor but uses minimum of resources. 

11. Still only 500MB filled of 3.7GB total usage of the disk.

I think I should go for a cup of tea.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment