Thursday, October 10, 2019

As a university student joining Bachelors in IT, should I buy a Mac or a Windows?

 As a university student joining Bachelors in IT, should I buy a Mac or a Windows?
 Windows is less expensive but is it worth it, and can I do everything on it swiftly?
As a medical student I spent only once, Rs10/= for a second hand book.
In all adult life I have collected (and read over 10,000 books) 4000 books, some of them (Philosophy and Religion) I am burning now (wrong information).
Number of books in Linux far exceeds my medical books.
I hate medicine and love Physics and Astronomy.
I am happy I never had a MacBook or IPad as a young bachelor that takes my freedom and memory away. 
With little effort and practice I could remember 1o digit number for life.
I used to say my memory (may not be true) is like a computer but more logic associated.
By the way I am forgetting now but never carry a shopping list.
What the gadget does is takes your WORKING MEMORY away.
You are young by the time you become a graduate the technology may have improved exponentially (sorry for using mathematically archaic term) and your gadget does not match with your peers.
So buy the cheapest that does your job (preferably one can boot Linux in it).
Use it as a Organizer!
Learn to ask a question in one sentence and be precise.
Do not take my answer literally but critically and reject ones that do not suit your way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment