Tuesday, July 30, 2024

DEKUVE Linux

 DEKUVE is a Linux distribution based on Debian

The free and secure operating system will appeal to even the most demanding user. 

DEKUVE Colors combines a brand new and elegant design with beloved layout, stability and many useful apps and features.

This not true no application at all on first boot.

I think it not a  free operating system but developed in Ukraine probably helped by America to undermine Russia and it is NOT designed for everyone. 

It could be a derivative of LPS.

These are my gut felling and I will never use it a daily driver.

Why there is belena-etcher in this distribution?

1. Name itself is like spy code.

2. Its is a mobile distribution and only has WiFi utility.

Why?

3. This is what the guys behind the battle line could communicate with its company and the master in America.

4. America does not want boots on the ground but they want spyware to mange the UN troops.  

5. Yes it not a community based distribution but company in battle can use.

6. It is by the way, available in FOSS.

7. Beware, good things can be used for bad things. It has happened in the past.

Actually I want ot spend some time on XMonda tiling window manger for my book.

8. DEKUVE won't be included in my book and I am against any war on this planet..


No comments:

Post a Comment