Sunday, September 8, 2019

Human Rights


Human Rights

I suppose I have to retire with immediate effect.

Simply because cardinals are talking about "Human Rights".
Let me dish out a true story about human rights.
I had a copy or some draft about human rights, which I did not have the time to read.
This is the time young Rajapaksa was campaigning against UNP (goons) stating human right violations.
 
Vasu was a young buddy then.

I gave the copy I had to a senior (Colombo Medical) guy.
He never returned it to me in spite of my repeated requests.
This was the time of type-writers and he could have made a typed copy.
He could not type or (he he was lazy or did not have a type writer for his division).

I lost my human rights (original UNO Charter) to his negligence.

He kept few my medical books and my valuable collection (without returning) of stamps,too.
He died of a cancer and I warned him (I new the entire family and his sister/young brother died when young), that he was incubating a serious illness (mind you I am a pathologist but good in my clinical senses,too).
He died few years later and I knew about his death some years later.
The above cock and bull story is to nullify the effect of my final statement.
Why the Cardinal does not think that he is violating the human rights when converting poor (economically deprived) by enticing with money.
Why can't he dish out money FREE without a bondage of a religion?

It is is the CIA tactic.

I of course leaned to type (Ko Ko Method) and never got anybody to type my stuff including books.

No comments:

Post a Comment