Monday, July 15, 2024

Gnome on Top of KDE Desktop of Netrunner

I usually run other desktop distributions on top of Gnome but for a change I tried Gnome on top of KDE.

Just installed Gnome base on top of the KDE.

It mixture went into a real frenzy and after two boot ups it went into Debian 11and Plasma desktop which I could choose by clicking the tiny icon on the right hand side of the desktop.

I usually have Debian 11 as a separate installation in Ceylon but in Australia with only 320GB SATA, I did not fancy that ploy.

By accident I have installed Gnome 11 on top of KDE of Netrunner. 

Who says, I do not make mistakes but a fortunate and unexpected one. I am not going to erase it since it has ton of KDE utilities including Calligra.

Few additions to my book on Linux Essentials and when clicking Synaptic packages. I would look for the version details in future.

I am going to sleep now.

I cannot get Batocera downloaded by Linux torrent.

I am going to try direct downloads. 

Yes direct download for my NUC is working OK.

It is only 3.1GB.

That is enough for the last 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment