Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Best Thing for me -2022-was Intel NUC

Yes best thing that happened to me in 2022 was Intel NUC.

I wanted a clutter and wire free Table Top and quiet PC with low power capacity.
All in one place but no games in spite of 8GB RAM.

All the fun I had spoiled by PoP OS and PCLinux.

My advice for newbies is to, not to try them.

They cannot dual boot and figure out how ESP partition works.
This applies to Zorin, too.

Ubuntu has the best ESP workout and Debian has got it's act right but not Emmabantus.

Mind you I use Emmabantus in my writing mode to use AbiWord.

I wanted to update my OLP PC and tried both PCLinux and PoP OS and they ruined my GRUB boot record.

When I was testing BSD it took over my first hard disk formated it and I did not know this fact but I still could boot the second hard disk.

All my old DATA is in this disk including old Linux images for 32 bit computers.

It was only Gnome's GParted that alerted me that it is formatted to XFS partition.
Any way I got Debian and Astra Linux already installed but without a boot GRUB.
PoP OS and PCLinux could not touch them.
I am nor installing Emmabantus.
Problem was I did not have Emma's image.
I have erased them to collect empty USBs, having installed it in a MultiSystem USB.
MultiSystem USB could not boot Emma.
I just made a Emma USB using my Iso Store.

I am fully retired and none of this put me on Panic Mode.

Moderna Vaccine abreaction has destroyed my Panic Center in the brain.
That is a bonus from this vaccine.
My advice is never take any of these vaccines which the WHO had Violated all safety Protocols.
I think this guy who is trying to hide under Global Warming, like CDC guy should be sacked along with all neocolonials of Biden administration.

Politics is bane for me and I want the CNN and Fox News who cover up these political guys killed by their own sordid deeds.

Try Al Jazeera instead.

Now I must say Emmabantus got PoP OS booting and my old NVedia card cannot rise up to PoP OS needs.

Astra Linux is booting OK but I have two Emmas in the two hard disks.
One boots automatically.

Now it is 3 AM and I won't try any fancy things for this year 2023.

Happy New Year to all who visits my page.
No more blogging for sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment