The reason is very simple.
Apple tried to market it's product with the option that Next Apple product is better than the last.
Users were hookee to a product name.
They have never tried an alternative.
I tried only two second hand apple products.
Only is the Apple Globe.
Its RAM was minimal and I could bearly run Debian 6 when Debian was many series ahead. I disposed it free and the guy dismantled it to pieces.
The other was a cube.
I borrowed it to run Debian on it.
It did not run on RAM.
I returned it to the seller saying, I woimd accept it even if it is given free.
Most of these unwanted gadgets by gullible young guys end up with thier elderly parents who rarely use them.
That is the truth about Apple but the Computer World have moved leaps and bounds.
This is what I going to write about Apple in my book "Linux Essentials".
No comments:
Post a Comment