Thursday, January 5, 2023

Dialog is simply the best Service Provider in Ceylon

Let me finish with  MibiTel.
Ever since Maru Sira and his rice (not a mango friend like TB Illangaratne) brother infiltrated the TeleCom and  MobiTel, the decline in quality and service is pretty obvious.
My first Dongle was from MobiTel.
For some reason it stopped booting wireless connection from my old laptop (not the current one with Star Linux installed in it).
I reported it and wanted to buy a new one.
This Dudley guy who has no knowledge of cellphones discontinued it.
I had already gone to Dialog for Broad Band internet connectivity and ditching MobiTel was almost instantaneous.
However I kept the SIM as  my secondary Google sign in cellphone with that SIM.
I tried to sign in with Google with this SIM and Google realized the problem and wanted me to change the cellphone.
I obliged with Dialog and immediately signed into Gmail.
After nearly 40 years I ditched MobiTel for good and kept the land phone for PEO TV, having paid Rs.10,0000/= in arrears.

I have one dialog voice mail and others are on two 4G Wingles and on Mobile WiFi Unit.

I had a Huawei Mobile WiFi and stuck another MobiTel SIM in it and for only two days it had fast service and it trikled down to 4 to 8 KB per second.
I put that back to its original box.
By the way, I am going to put all my cellphones to hibernation so that CIA cannot snooze on me.

I use my PC on Linux which if CIA tried to penetrate I will have a log file to prove and login history.

I think with Star Linux Russians are pretty safe.
Star Linux is not my workhorse but it has all the utilities in one place.


No comments:

Post a Comment