Sunday, October 16, 2022

Cost of Download by Dialog

For 2.4GB download of SparkyLinuxGameOver costs me Rs.800/= in half an hour.

In other words each Rupee gives me 3MB.

SparkyLinux is nearly 4GB.

It costs me roughly Rs.1200/= for one image and I am not going to write anything about Linux in Ceylon after I have downloaded Ubuntu 22.4 and SparkyLinux.

It is torrent download and if I tried direct download it would cost me more.

I was in Linux Panic Mode since my computer went completely dead.

It took few hours to figure out the CMOS battery was dead.

This battery is little over Rs.500/= and luckily, I had a spare battery.

My better half always ask me why I by two.
I say next time round it is either out of stock or twice the price.

It is thicker than the normal battery which I have several.

I was thinking of putting one live and one dead to get the currency thickness to fit into the mother board battery slot.

I checked today and those batteries are not available in my city.

So if your computer (PC) is dead think if sending it to the junk yard for lack of a CMOS battery.

That's how it is going in Ceylon.

Wish I kick the bucket.


No comments:

Post a Comment