Thursday, June 17, 2021

Writing Space

This is to highlight the features of Writing Space Writer.

Since I see nobody helping AbiWotd to come out of the woods with a new life or rebirth, I was looking for a Writer package and I found a match.

I am busy finishing the first 10 chapters on Puppy Linux but I should write a piece here to give the credits to where it belongs.

Long time ago a writer developed a Writer Linux Live CD and I still have a copy of it's 32 bit version.

It worked only a Live Session and could not save a copy of the document one was working with.

In any case it went defunct and this is long before I started  writing as a habit.

Nevertheless, I was put off.

I downloaded several writer applications and before I could finish a page the guys asking me for hefty subscription.

I am a writer who works on a low budget both in time and money.

I am on a long holiday extended by Coronavirus incarceration.

I am not new to writing and I have already found a good ally by the way of Grammerly typeface.

Finding a Writer application not intrusive was illusive, till I found Writing Space.

1. It gives you a neat clean and open slate to thumb down.

In my case Index Down.

2. It is not intrusive.

3. It gives you 10 or more chapters to work with.

4. It has an Android Application front.

5. It let's you share.

6. It let's you publish immediately.

7. Editing the typos can be done at any time.

8. Remove or up or down the chapters as you wish.

What else a writer needs.

I think I will come out of slumber and finish my Puppy Linux (before I get on with the jobs being outstanding and halted by my self intentions).

I have used another writer and I have to use another application to read a list of Puppy derivatives, I made.

Then I got a guy from ClickUp application sending me daily emails reminding me of a job I never started, which I delete without reading.

Mind you, I start the day with Spark which does a good house cleaning job upfront.

Then Spike which integrate my emails and send junk to thrash without archiving.

I have looked at my emails and found my first attempt to hold a Linux Forum or gathering in Kandy which became a mighty flop due to interference by Guys paid by Microsoft.

If not for that sloppy job by Microsoft, I would NOT have taken Linux to heart and would have been VERY happy with Puppy Linux alone.

Always remember business can backfire on it's own.

Example is Windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment