Friday, June 25, 2021

My PC on WiFi Mode

I had some problem connecting my PC to Internet once I pulled out the Ethernet Wire.

It is a Linux box and NO Windows.

I was running Debian 9 for the last 4 years and I did not want to lose my data by installing Debian 10.

However, I decided to install Debian 10.10 without touching my home partition.

It's primary partition is 125 SSD and 100 reserved for the operating system.

I do not use it daily but run the Laptop for my heavy work.

Today I stuck the Dongle and Debian 10.10 detected it effortlessly.

I have depleted Data by downloading Linux images through the WiFi Broadband and I think when I upload some data and I stick the Ethernet wire, it probably will connect to the Internet.

I am.getting stingy on Data.


No comments:

Post a Comment