Friday, June 11, 2021

ClickUp Entanglement

I got this ClickUp utility through Google.

Not that I wanted even to Test with payment basis.

It  was an enterprise based software and tries to be comprehensive from the outset.

In my analysis it was a complete entanglement without escape route.

Within a few minutes I was overwhelmed and I gave up.

I have done work in large scale management in private sector and developed my own simplicity solution without getting bogged down.

It is called delegating responsibility and my job was to concentrate on bottlenecks throttling the output.

In a workplace there is flow of work and not every where is chocker blocked with activity by design.

This program assume that scenario and network is always live even with no activity in some areas.

Workplace is not set of desks, decks and boxes and this programme unfortunately had boxed them all tight.

I lost interest and the application is sitting in my Android to be deleted as and when necessary.

I am not a busy man but I do not want to be boxed in like the cat in and cat out dilemma.

I decided to be the cat out not in.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment