Friday, June 11, 2021

Plant can Sense

I am not talking about touch sensitive mimosa pudica but all the plants I care for.

They sense me on daily basis if not hourly.

The interruption by rain made me to be indoors and a welcome respite for me, without watering.

If I do not water they wither away in no time and removing the weeds is a must.

All these make me to touch them and I often remove the leaves wilting away to reduce unnecessary transpiration.

Well they have flowers to greet me and insects.

Only the Wesak Orchid refuses to bloom for nearly 30 years now.

I have added a few more orchids to entice.

Might work?

Never a bee seen nowadays.

They just know that I am around but cannot say it in words.

If I am not around for 10 days most of them in the rooftop garden wither away.

So it is similar to a dog left alone and not cared for.

Unlike wild plants the plant you cared from seed level totally depend on you.

So do not take gardening lightly.

Take it to your heart and it is good for your heart unlike the pet fish.

Regarding the guppy fish the magpie comes and gobble them in the morning.

I have no way to prevent this crafty bird doing it's bird round daily.

They are short of food, I guess.

But it's sweet music is to divert your attention and moment you are not around they gobble the guppies.

The guppies are in plenty they have enough leaf cover but the stupid ones come out of shading and are the targets of magpie.

The honey birds spent their hold day sucking honey but they are always hungry flying for feeding but some have learnt to rest on branches and feed.

This is when you are not watching them.

Otherwise they retreat but lately won't care when I am around BUT not gazing.

The daily wild crow is there whenever I feed the fish.

They are looking for bread crumbs.

There is always plenty left.


No comments:

Post a Comment