Friday, June 11, 2021

Browsers and Privacy

There are plenty of browsers out there.
I use Dicky Duck which is coming from Linux base.
I was addicted to FireFox browser for my computer and never used Chrome.
But having used Firefix mini for a while, I went back to Ducky Duck which is fast and not at all intrusive in behaviour.

If you are paranoid one can use Incognito Browser or Brave.
I have all these in my Android but even Ducky Duck I only use as a single user every time.
Just using my common sense.

There is no browser history to begin with.
It is smooth and fast.

I do many things at once.

I do not one one interesting with other or simply snoozing.
This is why had written a very bad comment on Application Manager III which was doing nothing but sticking in my phone.

After my comments and relating for the 4th time it did not haunt me, but let you know if it does.
I do not want browsers to haunt me but by default Google does it.
I hope in future it behaves better.


No comments:

Post a Comment