Saturday, December 25, 2010

It Is Christmas and Linux Spirit is High

I woke to the the sound of Knoppix CD booting and Happy Christmas and Happy Birthday (10th Anniversary) to Knoppix.

It is beautiful and that was the first Christmas (I am a Buddhist by the way-perhaps not Orthodox) gift I gave away.

Thanks Guys and Girls and all the vast Linux Community.

All of you are doing a wonderful stuff.


It looks as if Jesus as come again.


Their is little Jesus in every one of you who share his vision in you.

It feels wonderful and in spite of the stock market crisis you still can smile and give the Christmas its real meaning.

To my surprise even KORORAA has come alive.

Reincarnation, I believe.


PCLinux is on the heal and there is no Achilles Tendon problem.

I cannot cope up with the downloads with the download speed that has come to a grounding halt, in this country.

Happy New Year 2011 too

No comments:

Post a Comment