Modern physics is only 5% was my estimate at a very young age.
At the 'O' Level Examination the chart to plot a particular problem was not avaible as per the phyicis paper.
I quickly made a chart of my own using the crossed paper.
I ended up getting a dintinction in physics.
Only distinction in my class.
At the University Entrance Examination, Sound Practical was the most difficult.
That is getting the correct frequency.
I used paper jumpers and got all positions round. I looked around to see others and waited until few did showed the results to the examiners. Of course I did tune in with my ears, too.
I passed but I do not know about others.
This is under Professor Osmond Jayaratne which I had high regards.
I spoke only in Sinhala but pretended that I did not know English.
I answered Physics and Chemistry in English but Botany and Zoology's were answered in Sinhala interspersed with English where appropriate to get the flow correct.
The rest of the eneegy is enormous.
The dark energy rules the world was my conviction.
I did not pursue physics as a career.
I would not have any friends if I did pursue physics was my conviction.
I would have been like Professor Osmand Jayaratne would become a loner in twilight years.
These ideas would not have not come from a single life, is my bone of contention.
These were contemplated in my previous lives and I would have been bored to death in previous lives of physics.
So I went for a new field in this life.
That is Medicine and my comprehension of medicine is superficial, to say the least.
This is compared to some of my batch mates.
By the way, I could get to quick diagnosis both in logical and not logicsl ways.
Some of them were boringly simple.
None did excite me.
Most my seniors thought I was guessing.
Then, I tell them the stepwise logical testing procedure and say you would still get the same answer. Then they started trusting me. I did not last even 10 years in UK.
Only 2 years in New Zealand.
Having said that my exploration of Linux desktop from one of only 34 candidates globally (early 2000) in the beginning of Linux is simply unexplained.
It is now 5% and my wish is to push it to 10%. It is a goal achievable.
I just fiddled with Enlightenment Desktop and IceWM on Debian GNOME.
I have now settled down to 3 Debian Forky instances.
I have CachyOs and Reborn OS but won't use them as daily drivers.
By the way, BlueStar Linux is the best KDE dedktop and I have two instsnces.
I am going to finish my books.
I did not format my home directories and all of my last editions of unfinished books are there, fresh as new.
Altogether 38 partitions.
I am not going to test any new distributions.
None can beat GNOME.
I can now prove all KDE Desktops including KADER42 and VailLinux are simply bulky and add nothing more to Linux desktops.
Enlightenment Desktop is more intuitive and always ready for customization.
It is MX Linux based and I really like AVL MXe Moksha Linux.
By the way, all the iso images neatly 20 are saved on my hard disk to run if I get bored up with my books.
No comments:
Post a Comment