Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Well, I started with AVL Me 25.2 Enlightenment Desktop and Ended up with Lomiri Cellphone Utility


Yes, it all started with AVL Me and MX Moksha.
MX Linux is completely different from Debian Gnome.
I started Linux with Mepis (defunct ) Desktop to Debian.
Mepis ended up as MX Linux.
Moksha and AVL Me are derivatives.

Most difficult part was configurig WiFi. Wifi Keyboard was not detected. Big thump on a key resulted identifying the WiFi sinale. Rest of the keys were identified without a problem.

Gnome 48 desktop consumed 600MB.
KDE 5.1...took 1100GB, twice as much.
LXDE x- window manager took less than 200MB.
Brave Browser 700MB.
Vivaldi 600MB.
Palenmoon 100MB.
Opera Browser 600MB.
LibreWolf failed.
Falkon failed.
Blender installed. 800MB.

I still have 5.8GB remaining in the / root folder.
LibreOffice last and took 600MB.
No problem but it was spotfy that was faulty and U have 5.3GB left.

Thank YOU to AVL Linux MXMe 25.2.
I is superb destribution on my NUC only very small partition.
It took 11.7GB for the Basic Install.
AVL Audio Video Linux which I used during 32 bit Era.
Enlightenment Desktop also come from that Era.
ELive guys try to make completely commercial desktop on Enlightenment just like Elementary OS tried to use Panthen Desktop.
Well I got Pantheon design through BIG Linux.
This adventure can be done only on Linux.
Long Live Linux.
3L instead of 3M ( medical equipment ).

No comments:

Post a Comment