Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Debian Linux (12.4.0) Live CD/DVD and Install DVD 1 to 21

 Yes I have successfully installed Debian 12.4.0 with Wirless connection.

Thank YOU guys and girls of Debian.

It also recognized Astra Linux and Emmabantus Debian 5 Edition.

Good thing about Debian ,12.4.0 is unlike 12.2.0 it recognized my NUC and I am installing it now.
Debian DVD 1 has all the type of Linux desktops and that is why I love it.

At boot time one can pick and choose the desktop one wishes to work on a particular session.

It is the regular install and not the finicky Calamara Install which hate.

The new Debian Cinnamon live has solved my Wireless Internet configuration.

Than you guys and girls, the old DVD 1 of Debian 12.2.0, I could not mount on my NUC.

I will try 12.4.0 instead.

This piece done on a live CD session.

It is time for me to give an Update on Debian.

It is the Number 1 of all Linux distributions.

Debian Linux 12.4.0 is out

It has 21 Install DVDs.

There are Live DVDs in Mate, Cinnamon, Lxqt, LXDE, Xfce, Gnome and many more.

If the DVD one is not supporting your old deices please feel free to try Live DVDs and and install same on your Laptop or PC.


No comments:

Post a Comment