Friday, March 10, 2023

How I solved the NUC Audio Problem

The Intel NUC, the basic unit, I have had no Audio inputs and outputs and no fan.
 

My attraction was it's low wattage with sky rocketing electricity bills.
 

It has two HDMI outputs and stuck my Sony TV to one input and to the other HDMI port, I fixed the VGA monitor through  a converter.

Problem solved but only Emmabantus can configure two monitors and ALT Linux and Debian cannot.

Debian has to rewrite it's CODE for dual monitor and it's wireless coding is still primitive.

Now I will break a trade secret of Dialog  here for intelligent customers.

Using SIM through any network is expensive, whereas wireless link is cheaper comparatively.

If you do not have a wireless router at home a simple way out is to buy a wireless mobile and stick another Dialog SIM and load it with data package.

You sign in with your password and stick the mobile unit in your trouser pocket like a boiled egg.

Problem is solved your cellphone will not run out of data.

I use the mobile unit to link with my PC and Laptop and why not use it for the cellphones the voice SIM (no charge from voice SIM).


I downloaded all the software for ALT Linux using the Dialog Wincle.


No comments:

Post a Comment