Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Late Development is a boom and prevents individuals becoming surrogattes

I support late development to pishing them over.
There are many reasons.
Mostly psychological and not intellectual.
I saw a program in Youtube with a kid under flash point.

It was obvious the smart kid was reticent.

But the channel has made many inroads to ruin this kids life..

I will list a few of the global figures who demised before fifty.

1. Elvis Presley at 42.
2. Debian Developer Ian at 40
3. Bob Marley under 40
4. Jim Reeves 45
5. Carpenters below 40
6. Micheal Jackson 42
7. Pink Floid

I want all of them rest in piece and wish not to open can of worms.

They could have lived well past 55 but the people who saw the money potential including psychiatrists betrayed them.

I was one who had unusual potential in physics and mathematics and I deliberately went for biology to hide my potential.

If I went into physics I would have been dead at 35 with no friends in isolation.

I mean what I say and if unusually talented are pushed too early their steam blows away in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment