Thursday, October 1, 2020

Beautiful Android Applications

Beautiful Android Applications

I have been testing Android applications and found pleasing launchers that include Microsoft like Square and Linpus (If I remember right Linpus was an old Linux distribution / developer that was in my old dysfunctional laptop).

Try them at leisure and they are pleasing and eye catching.

In addition circular panels give more room to the tiny workspace of a cellphone BUT the typefaces I use lead to lot of mistakes and I come to my rescue package, the Google Blog Spot for error corrections.

Thank YOU all.

Besides, I practice French and play Bridge on my phone barring data reloads.

There is lot to do other than looking at Coronavirus statistics and boring Gota Antics on TV.

I do not watch CNN, BBC and Fox News.

Looking after the rooftop garden is more enduring but pleasing flowers appear from nowhere.

I think plant can sense better than humans.


No comments:

Post a Comment