Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bugger, the Bankers who Buggered US and the 5Ds.


Bugger, the Bankers who Buggered US and the 5Ds.

The Christmas is around the corner it is time to cheer yourself.

Best song I recommend is in the YouTube and it is Bugger the Bankers.

Lyrics of Bugger the Bankers
When I was a lass I was proud of me class
Like my father and mother before me
They taught me to fight for my civil rights
But it’s always the same old story.
The rich reign supreme while the poor only dream
And they don’t give a damn, Tory, Lib’ral or Labour.
Chorus
Bugger the bankers and politicians
Bugger the bureaucrats too
Bugger the buggers who make up the rules
And if you’re one of them – bugger you!
The system is bad and the money’s all spent
We’re buggered from every direction
The workers are taxed, the wealthy relax
With nary a moment for reflection
Chorus
Now all you good people with passion to vent
Don’t give up your struggle for justice
I’ve done my time in the protesters’ line
And these days I show my dissent
By loitering within my tent, my tent.


Five Ds

Five Ds are related to our Commercial Banks.
It is no different, NOW in our state banks, too

Death

Disease

Divorce

Debt and

Depression

All the Ds are depressing enough.

1. Death is of course the best of all.
If somebody dies 50% are happy (owns his or her assets) and other 50% are unhappy that they did not have legal access his or her assets.

2. Disease is inevitable if one live long.
Only way to avoid is kick the bucket in one's prime health in old age.

Otherwise our doctors fatten their pockets by diagnosing the diseases you never have or had.

Their bill is the major cause of depression.

3. Divorce contributes to most of the other Ds.
If one does not understand the Ds mentioned here one should not marry or at least delay it as much as possible.

4. Debt is directly proportionate to the number of commercial banks in a country including Central Bank.

The difference of the Central Bank is that the P.M. and President take the debts and 
poor citizen has to pay till s/he dies.

Political term is 5 years and debt is eternal stretching up to a century.

5. Depression is inevitable if you own a credit card or that matter a bank account.

It is part and parcel of the banking process.

Only way you can get out of it is to tune to the song or by heart the lyrics every time you walk into a bank to pay the debts you own.

I suppose I must end my digital connection with this song, since the whole Internet is depressing to say the least.

I also get some comments (most of the young and old guys do not know have how to organize the social life and debts).  

Facebook is their only outlet which I never use.

Facebook itself is a depressing.

So do not join or cancel your registration.
I tell you they never allow you to quit.

That itself is depressing.

This advice is for married people.

Moment you marry you get into debt mode.

Only way to avoid is to delay it or marry late when one is not fertile.

Then you do not have kids around that make you to conceal your depression and blame them for your own faults.

1. Not to have a credit card or destroy them the earliest possible.

2. Have only a saving account ideally two.
One for day to day expenses.

The other for real saving if you can afford.

This should be in a state bank nearest to your residence.

If I have to travel one hour one way another hour back home it is a pain.

3. Do not keep the money at home.

4. Your pocket should be always empty except for onward and backward travel ticket to the nearest till.

If somebody asks for loan show your empty pocket.

5. If the bank offers you a card try to forget its pin number earliest possible.

Then you go to the bank only when you really need some cash.

Any number above is prohibitive in Ceylon.

They can remember only three.

Try at least to remember 3 of the above five and death is redundant by default.

Above all enjoy the song bugger the bankers and your politicians who takes loans on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment