Wednesday, May 6, 2020

True Dream

This is a true dream.
This dream is dedicated to all my batch mates a few of them are currently in heaven and laughing at us of the lockdown.
There is only on vaccine program in heaven. 

It is called loo vaccine. 
Coronavirus can spread by faeco-oral route.
The virus can spread to haeve and they are protected by this Loo vaccine (I am not privy to their tech-niches, unless I kick the bucket and enter there by default.
They come to earth for bee honey and Kithul Pani or palm honey. 

They only hear about the King of Kosolle.
Not King of Lolle means (our own Koda's creation) Lom of Kihille the nick name given to girl's with unshaven arm pits.
We were experts on deciding the sex of cadavers with their face covered with face masks (sometimes by a bucket of formalin, to freeze the brain) by looking at the pubic hair distribution.
 

Now my current dream.
I was recruited by the government of Sulawesi.
People of this country was dying of Japanese B Encephalitis (JEB) and I was recruited by a Japanese company. 

I wanted go on a snorkeling expedition in Zulewesi, as a dubious researcher (credentials not checked).
I had a hidden agenda to smuggle a one seater jet engine dissembled as an assortment of air compressors. 

I managed to smuggle few Air Born Robotics (banned then in Ceylon) dissembled as lawn movers.
 JEB=Japanese Enchepalitis-B


My program there was to develop JEB vaccine.
 

I was in a secret laboratory fully gowned in protective garb.
There was an attempt by CIA to high jack me fully gowned.
Mind you it was like a space suit, not like the current ones in full production.
I ran my surgical blade through his protective gear.
He succumbed to oxygen lack.
No ventilators in Zulewesi at that time.
I woke up in panic.

Yes it was a dream.
CIA cannot hijack me even in my dreams with President Trump engrossed in coronavirus briefings.

No comments:

Post a Comment