Friday, February 2, 2024

Good News-2011

This a reproduction of one of my Emails to a dear friend, and Personal Stff is edited.


I have lot of good news.
 

Today is my mothers Birthday.
1. In memory of her I have published the a book "Buddhism Made Simple", For a Western Audience.
In Couple of days it will appear on Amazon.
 

2. I have published (on the same day) My "Selection on Linux Distributions" too.
 

3. Asoka's Poems ad Verses and Introductory Lessons in Linux are already available online (if you type my Name and the Title having searched Amazon and Books, you will see the cover pages and first 10 pages of them)
 

4. It is time for somebody to write a review.

Second Good News is I would like to invite you for a Guest Lecture for New Entrants-Dental.
I have a slot for you on the 20th of Thursday, October 2011.
I am going to accommodate only one lecture and that is reserved for you.
We could not fix the lecture last time.
I would prefer you talking on Elephants on 4 legs and it will give some strength to Elephants on 2 legs.

Third Good News is I am going to resign from (E.L.T.U) The English Unit.


The Joker Minister is ruining the minds of young entrants.

Fourth Good News is that I will not give anything to the University, i.e. Intellectual Property from now onward, until political interference is stopped by Mediocre Jokers in the Pack and everything will appear web for public consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment