Friday, December 22, 2023

Warning for Users of Sparky Linux

I have lot of Reservation about Sparky Linux.

1. I have tested it over 3 years.
2. Main reason for using it was its derivative Sparky Linux Game Over.


To be honest I have not played a single Linux game under Sparky Linux and it's game collection is ordinary.

My Reservations are many. 

I will list only a few.


1. It hides it origin which is Poland. 

Politically (read its history) Poland is perhaps worse than India in its wheeler dealing. 

Currently it undermines Russia and getting its fingers burnt.


2. Coming to Linux any distribution that runs on only Root Level is vulnerable. It does not use user level or sub-level activity in normal use.


3. If you are using it for day to day work it means your PC and Laptop are vulnerable. 

Do not use it.
 

4. Yes, it now comes from Debian base but with its backside exposed.
 

5. I think it has sinister plans.
 

6. Its EFI boot loader sucks.
 

7. Collection of utilities are minimal and its APT forum is useless and getting additional software is painful.

Now Russia and Iran have their own Linux distributions and they declare it so!

Why not Poland?
 

I have not used Parsix Linux but I have used Star Linux which is a pretty good military grade distribution, stable and reliable.

Not like Stuck Linux of Israel which is a Spy Linux Agent which Ceylon used during our internal conflict.


LPS, Linux Private and Secure is a CIA unit but no longer available. 

So Sparky Linux in my opinion is variation of another Spy Linux.


Do not use it.

I did a survey on Parsix Linux and it has been discontinued since 2017. It has no torrent file (never was) and available for direct download.

I am talking about current Linux distributions and Emmabantus which is a Debian derivative is pretty good. 

However, it's Version 5 is bit dicey (GRUB Boot Loader) and I continue to use


No comments:

Post a Comment