Tuesday, November 7, 2023

No to Monarchy in Exsistence

Russia is the first country in modern history to dispose the rotten monarchy.

The country did not dissolve into pieces.

That was the wish of Americans and British.

Instead it defeated the German Army singal handedly.

This piece is about King Charles.

He has no place in modern history.

He has never worked for his daily bread and butter.

If he comes to Ceylon, I won't offer him a cup of Ceylon Tea.

Last time he came into Ceylon, I hear he visited Peradeniya Botanical Garden.

I live near the garden and when I saw Galaha Junction was blocked for traffic, I was bit inquisitive.

That was simply to prevent undergraduates giving him a Royal Hoot.

Never a Royal Salute!

I think Coronation ceremony was an absolute waste of tax payers money.

I am a labour party sympathiser but not anymore.

Keith Starmer is a spineless guy.

He is for proxy war in Ukraine and in other words an American stooge.

He cannot utter a word against Israel genocide.

Old Labour stood against war and atrocities.

Not any more!

I think only country who could disown Monarchy is Australia.

It should start from Aborigines and not from Labour Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment