Saturday, November 4, 2023

My Entry into Politics in Ceylon

My entry into politics is fortuitous.
Accident by design.
I have no regard for any politician local or global.

Regards to JVP and LTTE, I believe there was no need for such organisations to operate in 1971 and 1976.

In 1971, North Korea would have financed J.V.P.

1987- 1989 the D.J.V.P was a creation of R.A.W. of India.

Regarding L.T.T.E. late Lashman Kadiragamar who was  Tamil by birth helped to proscribe L.T.T.E as a terrorist organisation globally.

He was tipped to become the Prime Minister and the L.T.T.E ploy of discrimination along racial grounds would have lost its currency.

L.T.T.E. assassinated him due to his vocal opposition of all terrorist organizations.

Ranjan Wijeratne was killed by L.T.T.E and under Ranasinghe Premadasa in 1989, Rohana Wijeweera, Gamanayake and Herath were killed.

Lionel Bopage probably was not considered to be of a significant guy.

How they were killed I have no idea.

Ranjan Wijeratne tried the same tactics used for J.V.P.

He was ruthless unlike many UNP politicians.

In 1989, I was working for I.M.M.I. an international organization on water management.

I did not know it was a proxy C.I.A. organization.

I was without a job having resigned from the university.

University was closed due to insurrection and I was paid for doing nothing.

However, I trained a batch of 85 Assistant Medical Practitioners (A.M.P.) over one year and nothing to do after that.

It was the last batch of A.M.Ps.

One of my friends who was a don in Arts Faculty was killed and dumped at the Alwis Pond in front of the Arunachalum Halls of Residence. I had a room in the Halls of Residence but decided to commute from home.

No doctor in Ceylon wanted to work for I.M.M.I. due to fear.

So I joined it at Digana.

To cut the story short 138 dead (killed) bodies were dumped in the nearby hospital and about 15 were scattered near our residence.

This I believe was done by the Army.

I went to see the bodies and immediately packed my family home.

The next day D.J.V.P came to our house and collected our National I.D. cards.

I was in house 1 and immediately moved to another house with the supply officer, pharmacist and the administrator.

My name was number 4 in the D.J.V.P (RAW creation) death list. My crime was that I was working for White Guys.

Immediately, the foreign staff over 100 were sent to Hotel Galadhari.

I had to wait untill all the computers, their accessories and cars were sent to Colombo.

Most of the staff including drivers did not report for work.

Meanwhile, the vegetable vender who supplied milk and food to me was killed by the D.J.V.P.

Then I got the news that D.J.V.P. was digging the roads across, so that cars won't be able cross the dig.

So I jumped to my car drove home and there were at least 3 places where the road was  dug deep to tire length.

I.M.M.I wanted me to come to Colombo and I refused saying I have to look after my family.

They were requested to pay my contract in pounds.

Coming back to politics several known to me were killed at the start of a marathon race in Weliweriya, Gampaha.

1. Jeyaraj Fernandopulle
2. K.A.Karunaratne
3. Lashman De Alwis

This incident made me to focus on politics.

My belief was that L.T.T.E. did not do this but a guy aspiring to become the P.M. did it.

He had similar accomplishments later but this was the beginning.

Lasantha Wickramasinghe and Thajudeen killings were very late manifestations.

Sotti Upali and
Baddegana Sanjeewa both dead come from political underworld.


No comments:

Post a Comment