Thursday, July 15, 2021

Mud Dabber Homes






I thought of ending my two year nature surveillance today and watch TV for a change.

Look.what I have found.

I bought a TV for WiFi connectivity.

What is called a smart TV.

It was shop soiled Samsung on a discount price and returned it back, the day after.

It did not have a stand.

Gentle breeze from the veranda toppled it over.

I.got a Sony to replace it full price with a stand.

I covered it with one of my sarongs which I did not wear.

I hate wearing sarongs and my wife too, hates sarong and it was a bit of a tease for her.

She put another quality cover over it and like modern.day girl's squirt, it was 6 inches short.

For added protection, I put the sarong over it.

Some time back, I noticed a hut of a mud dabber on the sarong and the insect never came out.

And there was another mud hut and that insect's malt was empty.

I did not bargain that my sarong was the living.quarters for a few years for the mud dabber.

Only today, when I looked at the opposite site of the sarong, I noticed that there was a bigger living conduit (for my nature pursuits) under my sarong.

Incidentally, the mud dabber used to make huts on the coconut railing but I noticed they had not visited for some years.

They probably are attracted by the smart TV advertisements.

I think the magnetic field of the TV has caused navigational problems and they have used, the non magnetic fabric part a safe dwelling.


No comments:

Post a Comment