Saturday, July 31, 2021

Amazing Cloud Pattern

I did not sleep all night.
That is because I have reversed my sleep pattern to night duty mode.
There are mosquitoes in the night.
I keep up to kill them of they reach my domain,
I did not spray insecticides or mosquitoes repellant.
All my life I was and I am waging a war but it am losing the war but winning only small battles.

I decided to eat something and had a peep at the lilies and wanted go my sleep.
The sun was not out and was at a tangent and just by reflection I wanted to look the sky predict it will or will not rain.

With regards 15 years of experience I quite good at it better than BBC global weather report.

This may have happened before which I did not bother to find because of my laid out attitude.

I should go back to my observation mode or cloud watching for fun.

They amazing pattern I cannot explain in simplr physics but would like to add to two or three factors.
High Air Pollution
Global Warming
Unknown factors which birds know by instinct but I don't know.
Let me leave at that.
The cirrus pattern of clouds are in high atmosphere where dust particles are scattered or spread in a warm sunny days.
They never crisscross.

Today I so three cirrus pattern crisscrossing each other which am artist cannot reproduced in a canvas.

I immediately went for my camera and took two section one the normal pattern to the west and the abnormal or unusual pattern to the east before sun comes up and interfere with lens reflections on top.

My second cheap camera battery was dead for comparison sake.

Two lens will record the same event in two different ways.
Diffraction or similar physics term regarding the lens aberrations.

Finally I used all my new and old cellphones to record the cloud pattern.
None of them have a good result and cellphone camera will never give the quality of a camera.
So buy as camera instead of a cellphone if you love photography.
Camera industry will be killed by the cellphones and quality camera price will sky rocket and cellphone prices will plummet on due course.

Pick is yours and timing is important.
I bought the camera damn cheap in Singapore when cellphone was in vogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment