Friday, May 1, 2020

Is Coronavirus spread more prevalent among homosexuals?




Is Coronavirus spread more prevalent among homosexuals?
My question is pertinent, since a lot of guys/girls including teachers, principles, tuition masters, priests, monks and politicians prey on under age children.
One Prime Minister of England of my time was sleeping with a child while holding office and his cohorts on both parties and journalists hid this fact.
I was trained in UK to catch the culprits and my last case was a UK police officer and I sent his pubic hair for genetic confirmation.
They (including the consort) vouched that the hair belonged to the dog.
My consultant (an Indian) did (suffice is to say, he got into trouble) did not confirm my findings that night itself and that night I resigned from my post and returned home with the first available flight, never to return to UK.
Before I left a female Prime Minister made homosexuality of consenting adults, legal in UK.
I recorded every (I was trained in pathology in Ceylon before I started migrating to Paediatrics) detail in a tiny O.P.D card just, enough for courts requirements in a future date.
Back at home in private practice I collected ample evidence of paedophilia and traced them to a care home run by a Swedish guy.
I intimated (not the true records) this to a incredible female politician holding high office with two young kids.
She allowed this guy to go scot free and her explanation was that we would lose tourist income.
Now my concern here not only epidemiology buts its mode of spread.
The authorities are slow to accept that it is an enterovirus, just like hepatitis B virus (DNA virus) with a long incubation period.
It has respiratory mode of spread too.
Coming back to AIDS (retrovirus) virus, it was transmitted by German servicemen working on kidneys of a particular tree monkey.
These Germen servicemen were homosexuals (African kids) and I guess they were even sodomites and bastards.
It is interesting that a particular group of our servicemen spread this disease in tandem with militarization of our body politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment