Thursday, September 22, 2016

Are you willing or unwilling partners in Conspiracy?

Are you willing or  unwilling partners in Conspiracy?
 

I think we all are due to many reasons.

My book on “Conspiracies in Religion, Politics and Science” was written with that in mind.


When I write a book, I prefer the digital version (it saves trees) since it is going to outlast my life.


This book was an exception, I deliberately avoided the digital version.
I want it to be somewhere (unlike my other books) in a library, school or "parts of it reproduced", even on newsstand or pass the book from hand to hand.
 

I have only scratched the surface.
 

Idea is for it to used to base more elaborate studies.
 

If not the rot we had been in will continue for another century.
 
Initial idea was to expose the medical profession and how drug companies conspire to hoodwink initially doctors and later through doctors the worldwide masses.
Late Professor Senaka Bibile’s death was the beginning.
Upali Wijewardane’s death may be another (I am not sure), the chocolate industry.


For the  40 years we have not produced any outstanding personalities in this country.
Why?
There is illegal organ transplantation (I have not discussed this in my book) and illegal drug trafficking are the issues I have deliberately ignored in this book.
Those are two areas nobody will venture to write a book.


But when I realized that conspiracy is universal, even in rocket science (in science, religion and politics) and in human genes, I feel my effort was worthwhile. 


That was not the original intention.
 

I want the malpractices in medical field exposed.
I can now say “we are not alone" (medical guys), the phrase that is used to indicate the existence of alien life.

 
The next question that comes to my mind, are the aliens conspire or the aliens learned it from us, especially USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment