Friday, April 29, 2016

Bugger the Bankers

Lyrics of Bugger the Bankers


When I was a lass I was proud of me class


Like my father and mother before me


They taught me to fight for my civil rights


But it’s always the same old story.


The rich reign supreme while the poor only dream


And they don’t give a damn, Tory, Lib’ral or Labour.


Chorus


Bugger the bankers and politicians


Bugger the bureaucrats too


Bugger the buggers who make up the rules


And if you’re one of them – bugger you!


The system is bad and the money’s all spent


We’re buggered from every direction


The workers are taxed, the wealthy relax


With nary a moment for reflection




Chorus


Now all you good people with passion to vent


Don’t give up your struggle for justice


I’ve done my time in the protesters’ line


And these days I show my dissent


By loitering within my tent, my tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment