Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Emmabantus Installing with Calamara Installer

Emmabantus Installing with Calamara Installer

Yes, Emmantus should be installed by Calamara Installer. If one use the old Debian Installer, it would fail to recognize the already installed other  Linux distributions.

I have found it with "Trial and Error ".

I am resistant to changes and if the developers have that decision, they I believe have a reason (standardization), I would fall in line with them.

Emmantus 5, consistently ignore other  Linux distributions installed in the same hard disk.

This may not be TRUE with Microsoft, I believe.

That means it is subservient to Windows.

It is not a Smart Linux distribution.

There going to be a little holiday for me in Ceylon.

I am going to pack my second hand 500GB SATA hard disk to external enclosure today.

That's It!

Thank YOU very much to guys and girls of the Debian Developer Community.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment