Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Astra Linux, The Russian Guy

 Astra Linux, The Russian Guy

This is the distribution I have installed in my Laptop, just to irritate the Immigration Guys.

They have to check with the superior guys to know it is Russian Military based distribution BUT a very good distribution, which can be used as a desktop, cellphone or wireless connector.

It is not a spy tool like Kali and Parrot OS.

It is in English, Russian and Portuguese and several European nations.

What I do not like in this distribution is, one cannot use a User Account and always in root mode.

I do not want my operating penis to be rooted always.

It has its own Russian Fly Desktop.

I am downloading it and it has only two peers and it is taking 15 minutes to download and 8 minutes to write to a USB stick.

It is 5.4GB and needs 8GB USB.

Astra Linux does not allow any updates or additional application installation.

I am going to erase and install BlueStar Linux which is Arch based.

I hear Chinese are manufacturing USB stick with SD card soldered to the USB circuits so that they appear bigger than the stated storing capacity.  

Do not buy cheaper USB.

However, it affects the major brands, too.

What they do is introduce one or two adulterated USB sticks to each batch of USBs.

Do not buy in BULK.

No comments:

Post a Comment