Thursday, January 11, 2024

Parrot OS is my Favourite USB Option

Parrot OS is my Favourite USB Option

I have decided to install it and it let me have a user option. In other words it is can be off ROOT Mode.

Yes Parrot OS is my favorite USB Option.

I am a Bird Lover and parrot is one of my favourite birds.

To begin with it configures Wireless WiFi effortlessly.

I am in a Live Session of Parrot.

It lets me have two instances of FireFox running, that is great.

 

1. It's work place is neat (MATE Desktop) and it has 4 work places.

Work Place is my favourite Utility for almost 2 decades.

2. It has Office (no AbiWord, though)

3. It has VLC.

4. It has GIMP my favorite Photo editor.

5. FireFox is my default browser for ages.

6. It has Tor Browser

7. qBittorrent is equally good even though, my favorite is Transmission.

8. It has Remina the remote desktop client.

9. It has Brasero

10. It has Cheese

11. It has Geany the command line editor.

12. It has only one game

13. It has BleachBeat

14. It has Caja

15. It has Debian Package Installer

16. It has Gparted.

17. Besides it can be installed.

18. It has Puma one of my old favourite

19. It has Vim

20. Besides, I begin to love Mate desktop.

21. It has meta data cleaner.


No comments:

Post a Comment