Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Casualties of JVP Upbeat

There is unusual activity at my blog site.

I do not know why?

I need not worry since, it is time for me to quit political jibs.

I do not carry a  brief  for JVP.

This is my opinion on the casualties not about JVP.

I do not think JVP bother to follow my opinions.

Besides, there is an unusual activity here not seen even during the 2014 launch of this site (when, I started this site to promote relatively unheard Linux distributions).

I want a few more hits before my signing off.

A moral booster of some sort!

Coming to JVP. they have the best grass root organisation and they know they are on the threshold of winning 40% of the total vote but not 50% overall.

Unless of course political stupidity of their own design, overcome and destroy, the trial run people are prepared to lend them due to political desperation.

It is not their intelligent political first choice but probably the second choice.

I am the first casualty in politics by default. None of my earthly aspirations was fulfilled in my entire life.

I would be wetted by JVP come elections.


1. JVP is out for me by first choice.

2. Vasu Deva comes second.

3. Wira Wansa is probably third.

4. Rajitha Senaratne fourth.

5. Champika is high on the list.

6. Maru Sira.

7. Dallus.

8. Kumara Welgama

9. Premadasa junior

10. Arjuna Ranatunge's Family

11. Sports minister Roshan

12. Old sports minister Dayasiri

13. R.W. and Mara Family for over 3 decades.

Listing more is politically redundant!


No comments:

Post a Comment