Monday, August 2, 2021

Revisiting Alien Visitation or the Cover Up Saga

I have recorded here before, the plausible events in alien Saga.

This is not a repetition of Steven Greer's work who states that he had reminiscences of childhood dream like states, where he may have seen alien ships.

He wants to communicate with them with open arms and I do not see that as the right way.

This planet currently belongs to humans.

Humans are destroying it on daily basis and that is beside the point.

We have the right to protect it from aliens whichever the way it is feasible.

Not by ground war but in space.

I have to consider that we may have used scalar X-rays 70 years ago, to disable alien ship crafts and we may even have had captured  a live but an injured alien.

The captured alien has been used as a bargaining chip for transfer of some form of alien technology.

I believe that all modern technology are reverse engineered alien technology captured or crash landed, dating back to 70 or 60 years.

My guesses are;

1. Miniature chips used in something like a cellphone that had galactic communication  capability.

The current cellphone is the reversed engineered galactic phone.

2. Laser technology

3. Night Vision equipments.
Since we are day time creatures they are visiting us undetected at night and are a hidden threat to our advance in space age.

4. Their computers are quantum computers that communicate with the mothership in live mode and we have no way of listening to them or understanding their motives.

Our adaptation is the computer but that computer has become smaller and now resides in the cellphone.

If you look at current Nokia cellphones we may soon enter the galactic phone capability and production.

We have not used relay stations on the moon or on  mars to get live pictures but we have many satellite communication equipments.

What we have not figured out is how to capture the Free Energy (let me say dark energy) yet but the magnetic energy facility UK is trying to built is in that mode of scientific approach, unbelievable 70 years ago.
I will deal with energy sapping and their probable space ships design in a different piece. That  physics I call the new physics and needs a conceptually new way of thinking to figure out many other possibilities in physics.
Our aircrafts and spaceships have to deal with our atmosphere and heat shielding to prevent incineration on reentry.

From the time of Right Brothers we have been developing "Gliding Principle" and I believe stealth technology is totally a human design and not alien at all.

I have no idea how aliens enter our atmosphere but would introduce a plausible design in my next piece.

My concern here is there is no international collaboration in developing the 21st century technology.

Only USA and UK (may be France, too) have the secret knowledge and keeping them for themselves.

Japan, Italy and Germany are banned by default due to Second World War agreements.

I am a scientific man and not a speculator like Arther C Clerk.

In that sense my interest in Linux is an example and extension of that scientific know how use (that is not what I am trained for in life) for human benefit.

My conviction is that there should be equitable distribution of wealth and technology.

One having a number-pad cellphone and only the Americans having Apple computers illustrate my point.

But there are plenty of Good Americans who can deliver goods and Valve corporation is one of them.

Steam Deck, Dock and Dump should be the way for our prosperity especially at a time of coming out of the Pandemic.

I am hopefull and optimistic.

Knowledge is to be shared and not for any secret agenda of a particular country or a few countries.

I am not sure where Russia stands on alien Saga.

I believe China is also probing aliens secretively judging by the satellites they are sending up and also the number of ground satellite facilities.

They are trying to revive our satellite strategy scuttled by India in 1980s.

I was protecting the Satellite which USA was planning to launch in 1988.

India's RAW created 1989 DJVP and the Americans took the satellite back to America.

That is why I hate Indian politicians and scientists.

They are a jealous lot.

I hate IPL and now all cricket formats.

I love South Indian food and I have nothing against average and poor Indians and I have sympathy on those who suffer from the current Pandemic.

I am not privy to any documents like Blue Book.

I think Vatican is undermining any effort to highlight what had actually happened in the past and happening now right under our nose.

Bob Lazar and John Lear should set light on these issues or write a few futuristic books.

That is the way forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment